To enable shell access to your account, you must contact email@example.com with a valid reason why you need SSH. There is a $3 setup fee to enable SSH.
Please email us a copy of your drivers license, passport, or any valid government issue photo ID.
Shell Account Policies
- IRC are not permitted on any of the accounts given.
- Hacking attempts, scanning will result a termination of your account.
- High load average during your shell session will not be permitted or tolerated.
- Bouncers, BNC are not permitted on shell accounts given.
- Snooping through system files or directories is consider a "hacking" attempt and will result in account termination.